The Bishop Watterson Scrip program is a great way to lower your tuition bill by purchasing gift cards and receiving a portion of the purchase price as a tuition credit.
See below for the next order deadline. NOTE: For those new to the program, you must register for PrestoPay at least two days before placing your order.
Participants are emailed when cards are available for pickup in the school’s main office.
It’s easy to sign up!
1) Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com/
2) Click “Register”
3) Click “Join a Scrip Program”
4) BWHS enrollment code: contact Wendy McPherson, email@example.com
5) Complete form to register
To register for PrestoPay:
1) Once registered with Scrip, click on the PrestoPay link on your dashboard.
2) Enter your bank account and account holder information.
3) Within 2-3 business days, PrestoPay will desposit two small amounts in your bank account from Great Lakes Scrip Center. Record those amounts when you see them.
4) Sign into shopwithscrip, enter these amounts in your PrestoPay registration to verify the account and choose a PIN number to use for online payment.
5) Once you complete the verification, you will see the approval code on that page. Provide that to your organization coordinator to approve you and once approved Presto Pay will be available as a payment option at checkout.
If you need more information, feel free to contact the Scrip Coordinator: Wendy McPherson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrip Order Dates
2021-22 School Year
6/5/2022 (Last order for 2022-2023 school year)
- Ways to Give
- Support BWHS
- Get Involved
- Development Department
- Named Scholarships
- Annual Report