Raise Right Program
The Bishop Watterson RaiseRight program (formerly Scrip) is a great way to lower your tuition bill by purchasing gift cards and receiving a portion of the purchase price as a tuition credit.
See below for the next order deadline. NOTE: For those new to the program, you must register for PrestoPay at least two days before placing your order.
Participants are emailed when cards are available for pickup in the school’s main office.
5) Complete form to register
To register for PrestoPay:
1) Once registered with Scrip, click on the PrestoPay link on your dashboard.
2) Enter your bank account and account holder information.
3) Within 2-3 business days, PrestoPay will desposit two small amounts in your bank account from Great Lakes Scrip Center. Record those amounts when you see them.
4) Sign into shopwithscrip, enter these amounts in your PrestoPay registration to verify the account and choose a PIN number to use for online payment.
5) Once you complete the verification, you will see the approval code on that page. Provide that to your organization coordinator to approve you and once approved Presto Pay will be available as a payment option at checkout.
If you need more information, feel free to contact the Scrip Coordinator: Heather Vaca-Guzman, email@example.com
RaiseRight Order Dates
2022-23 School Year