Tuition Rates for 2021-22
Participating Member of a Parish
First child: $10,475
Second child: $9,975
Third+ child: Free
First child: $11,965
Second child: $11,465
Third+ child: Free
Building Facility Fee: $200/student
Technology Fee: $100/student
(Your parish determines whether or not you are a participating member. Please inform us in writing (or e-mail) if you have changed your parish of participation.
Tuition payment options are:
1. Payment in full through FACTS Management Company.
2. Monthly payments through FACTS Management Company.
Option 1 is payable directly to the school by July 31st. Statements will be mailed by July 1st.
Option 2 consists of monthly payments through FACTS Management Company. The monthly payment is determined by the balance remaining, after all tuition grants and scholarships have been deducted, divided by the months available (July – April). If additional scholarships or payments are received, the balance and monthly payment will be adjusted accordingly.
Families new to Bishop Watterson High School
Families who have incoming student(s) to Bishop Watterson High School and wish to make monthly tuition payments will need to enroll with FACTS.
Families with students in a different Diocesan school will need a separate agreement with Bishop Watterson High School. Please enroll before June 15th.
New families can use the following link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D2SH
Families returning to Bishop Watterson High School
Families who used FACTS this past school year will be automatically re-enrolled. If you had a senior this past school year, he/she will be replaced with the next younger sibling.
Families who did not use FACTS this past school year, but would like to spread tuition payments over ten months will need to enroll using the following link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D2SH
John W. Echenrode
Mark your calendar with the following information regarding Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED AND VERIFIED ONLINE BY MARCH 15. https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D2SH
If you do not have Internet access, please check with your local library or see if you can make arrangements with your school.
File Taxes Early!!
To be considered for the Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance Program:
- You must be registered in one of the Diocesan schools by March 15.
- The Diocese will only accept ONLINE APPLICATIONS (https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3D2SH), the application must be submitted by March 15 and supporting documentation must be postmarked by March 15. (Please file early in case additional documentation is requested by FACTS.)
- Payment of the $30.00 application fee must accompany the application.
- Only one application per family is required.
- Get to Know Bishop Watterson